I would love to hear from you!
- The old military airfield – pictures
- DJKennyMix plays Champ de Mars; local outreach, my four jobs
- Scenes and portraits in the streets and settlements of Port-au-Prince
- On being berated for not doing enough
- Camp life at UN base
- Video: distributing lifesaving goods to families in Bolosse, Port-au-Prince
- Scenes of an apocalypse; more distributions; touring a slum
- Nuns on a hill; outreach; a tale of two cities
- Helping Haiti, in photos; a simple way we can all keep the issue alive
- Video – a day spent distributing lifesaving goods in Haiti; before and after.
- First appearance in the press (New York Times); home, and shelter
- Back to Haiti
- Time in Miami exile
- On re-building Haiti from scratch… what are you talking about?
- 76,217 hits
It’s kinda dumb to leave a comment here, but I found it funny I could leave one in the Contact section. Good blog. Keep up the good work.
Just realized I spelled Idaho wrong.. Whoops!