- The old military airfield – pictures
- DJKennyMix plays Champ de Mars; local outreach, my four jobs
- Scenes and portraits in the streets and settlements of Port-au-Prince
- On being berated for not doing enough
- Camp life at UN base
- Video: distributing lifesaving goods to families in Bolosse, Port-au-Prince
- Scenes of an apocalypse; more distributions; touring a slum
- Nuns on a hill; outreach; a tale of two cities
- Helping Haiti, in photos; a simple way we can all keep the issue alive
- Video – a day spent distributing lifesaving goods in Haiti; before and after.
- First appearance in the press (New York Times); home, and shelter
- Back to Haiti
- Time in Miami exile
- On re-building Haiti from scratch… what are you talking about?
- 76,217 hits
More colours on the Route de Freres
This entry was posted in Discovering Haiti, Photography, Port-au-Prince and tagged Haiti, Photography. Bookmark the permalink.
The tale of abuse — not so beautiful.
Thanks for shedding light on all aspects of an island that has always been so mysterious to me.
Great posting, keep on bringing all these thing to light!
Live No Limits
wow, keep it up, hope that more and more people come enjoying your post!
Thank you – that’s very kind.
Happy to join